One of the responsibilities we have as Cloud Developer Advocates is having an understanding of the struggles of developers using the cloud in their daily tasks. One way to do that is to spend time looking over the latest questions on Stack Overflow with a little project called StackoverAzure. Instead of having yet another browser tab was to use serverless functions to monitor certain tags and send cards to our Teams room with the pertinent info for anyone on our team to quickly see the most recent unanswered questions. Concept Watch Stack Overflow for questions with the following parameters: Have NOT been answered. (no answer accepted) Tagged with azure Every 30 minutes, the process would grab the last fifty questions...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github